We remind you that for the proper functioning of the relationship, you must inform us of any changes to the information provided, such as changes of address, email, telephone number, etc. as well as informing us in case of loss, abduction or unauthorized access with the personal keys and access codes that we may have provided for access to our website. For these cases, as well as any doubts you may have, we provide you with the following email address in which we will assist you: firstname.lastname@example.org
IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS
ADAGIO DANCE WEAR, domiciled in [Avenida filipinas, 2, 03502, Benidorm, Alicante], is responsible for the processing of your personal data, as a company responsible for adagiodancewear.es under applicable data protection laws and regulations.
If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, we offer you the following contact
channels: Post[Avenida Filipinas, 2, 03502, Benidorm, Alicante]a
l Mail: . Email: email@example.com
TYPES OF DATA WE REQUEST
In order to provide you with our services in the best way, depending on the service requested we will need you to provide us with some personal data, such as full name, address, email address or mobile phone.
Some of this data is mandatory for the provision of the service, in these cases, they will be identified as such in the form itself. We inform you that the refusal to provide such information will prevent us from implementing the requested service.
- Online store registration: Full name, address and phone number.
- Purchase of products via web: means of payment, account number, card that includes card number, card type, expiration date and no CVV.
- Registration in Newsletter: email.
In addition to the above, in order to know you better and thus be able to provide you with a more personalized service, we may collect data on our own using cookies or your purchase history, which together with the data you have previously provided us, we use to personalize offers, promotions and communications with you in order to offer you the products and services that best suit your personal tastes and interests. If you do not know our Cookies Usage Policy, you can consult it at any time by accessing the following address: https://midominio.com/politica-cookies.
We may also profile using your web usage data, purchase history, gender, age. Profiling consists of evaluating certain aspects related to you, such as your purchase history, age, geographical area, etc. to better understand your tastes and needs so that you can offer the products and services that best suit your needs and tastes.
OUR USE OF DATA AND LEGAL BASIS
adagiodancewear.es is aware of the importance of the security and confidentiality of your personal data, so at all times we inform you clearly of the purposes and uses that will be given to them. In this way we inform you that the main purpose of the processing of your data will be the sale and shipment of the products that we sell based on the contractual relationship you have with adagiodancewear.es. We may also process your data for the following purposes:
Based on the legitimate interest of adagiodancewear.es we will use your data to:
- Sending commercial information about products, services, promotions and / or events own adagiodancewear.es by any of the means of contact that you have provided us that may include by telephone, SMS, instant messaging, email or postal.
- Statistical studies to adapt the services and their quality in the face of the client.
- Profiling our customers to get to know them better and be able to develop and offer the products and services that best suit their needs and tastes.
- Offer you our consumer service.
With your consent we will use the data collected to:
- Manage registration in the newsletter and registration in the creation of web account.
- Contests, sweepstakes, games, etc.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL DATA WILL BE SHARED
adagiodancewear.es you will not normally share your personal data with anyone unless required to do so by law or communication is strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the business relationship you maintain as a customer, but there may be cases, always with your consent, in which we may share your data with partner companies in order to send you commercial information that may be of interest to you.
Data communications to third parties in compliance with your contractual relationship with adagiodancewear.es:
- In case of making a purchase, your data will be communicated to distribution companies and delivery points in order to channel the appropriate communications, send you the contracted products, or notify you of the delivery thereof.
- Notaries and third parties who may participate in the management of the contests, promotions or sweepstakes that adagiodancewear.es and in which you have decided to participate.
THE TIME DURING WHICH YOUR DATA WILL BE RETAINED
Depending on the purpose for which we process your data, the custody times of the same will be different. We inform you of the custody time below:
- Customer data, account management, customer service: as long as you remain registered as a customer, and in the case of discharge, 5 years from your discharge to comply with the tax obligations, or of any other kind, of the company that may have arisen during the relationship.
- Contact data for your own or third party commercial use by any means: for this purpose your data will be processed indefinitely, until the moment you decide to revoke your consent, oppose this processing, delete your data or limit the processing thereof.
SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
adagiodancewear.es has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment.
However, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
At any time you can revoke, where appropriate, the consent given, as well as exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of its processing and portability, where such rights are applicable. To do this we provide you with the following routes:
- Through regular mail, addressed to adagiodancewear.es Customer Service, to the following address: [Avenida Filipinas, 2, 03502, Benidorm, Alicante].
- On the forms you can get in our stores.
- By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In your request, you must include a customer number and send in any case a copy of your ID.
Likewise, if you consider that your data has been treated inappropriately, you have the right to contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency (C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid www.agpd.es).